Website Design is Important
There’s a number of reasons website design is important. First and foremost, it will most likely be the first impression a consumer has of your company.
Second, is website content, having great images, text, and an easy to navigate layout is very important. Most consumer’s will think that if your website is good, you’re probably good at what you do, if the site is bad, then you’re probably bad at what you do, this will result in less people calling you. So, prioritize having a great website and you’ll get more clients
Pacific View Marketing is Moorpark’s premier web design and development agency. Our specialty is small business website design, SEO, and PPC. After your new website is finished we can start working on driving traffic to the site. To get started on your project today contact us at (805) 399-4772
Things to Consider
- Over 3.5 billion Searches on Google for Services or Products Everyday.
- What you do is Being Searched for everyday on Google
- If People Find you Through Print, TV, Radio Online or a Referral, they will probably end up looking at your website before they call.
- 39% of people surveyed said They Would not use a Company with a Bad Website.
- 59% of People will Take the Time to Read Through the Content of a Good Looking Website but not a Bad Looking one.
- Simply put, amazing websites keep consumers engaged and produce more calls. Furthermore, an owners number one priority with marketing is to get a good amount of quality calls at a good cost per call. So, that’s exactly what we focus on, more calls at the lowest cost per call.
Get a Free Website Consultation